[jbpm-dev] form builder updates and requirements gathering

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:27:10 EDT 2012

Tiho,
Thank you very much for answering this email.
The main problem with doing manual changes is that we have two things that
you can change:
1) the form model (this is a meta model abstract to the rendering layer), I
think that this one is easily accessible, but here you can change structure
only, not look and feel
2) depending the technology used to render the form is how the form will
look like, and because the form builder uses GWT to preview the form, there
is no easy way to manually edit GWT and propagate that to the model and
then all the rendering options.

I think that providing manual changes for the structure and for the CSS
that will be applied, no matter the (web) technology that we are using can
provide huge flexibility.

I'm still learning about this project but I will keep that in mind to see
how we can provide more features around that requirement.

Cheers