[jbpm-dev] jBPM maven archetypes

Maciej Swiderski mswiders at redhat.com
Thu May 24 13:54:03 EDT 2012

Thanks Mauricio for prompt response :) I like the idea about having
competition, I believe we could get quite a lot of them :)

About deploying to the repo, that could be next step and since repo can
be simply on a local file system this could be as easy as copying to the
location and updating main conf file with new entry. Good one!

Cheers