[jbpm-dev] Release - 5.5.0.Final (Drools) \ 5.4.0.Final (jBPM)

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 10:59:58 EST 2012

Michael,

We should make sure that we notify everyone if all artefacts are in
staging on nexus, so we have the possibility to do one last sanity check
before pushing everything out (as there's no way back then, other than
doing 5.5.1/5.4.0 release.  If all teams give the go ahead, we can then
publish them.  This to avoid any last minute issues that might show up.

When exactly is the tagging process going to start?  So we all know by
what time all fixes need to be in.

Kris