[jbpm-dev] Fwd: Re: [jbpm-users] local history for the jbpm web editor

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 11:54:16 EST 2012

Hi Gabor, finally found some time to work on this. Should be done in the
next day or so and will post a video here first for review and comments
before making it public (committing).

I'd like for you to send me some text about yourself that I can put on
the blog when writing about this new feature - just anything you would
want readers to know about you. If you could send me that this week I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks.