[jbpm-dev] POM changes for AS7.1.2 BOM

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:38:48 EDT 2012

Hello,

FYI, dpalmer has been recently submitting PRs (and later pushing direct) to
move our POMs to mirror the AS7.1.2 BOM.

This being news to me I thought it advisable to inform that those of us
needing to test with AS should probably target the same; i.e. 7.1.2.

We have had numerous cross-compatibility issues in the past with 7.0.2 and
7.1.1 and trying for 7.0.2, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 could be quite difficult.

Personally, it'd have been nice if somebody told us of the impending risk
before the pom changes were made. Fortunately I had already taken a local
copy of github for 5.5.0.Beta1.

Perhaps there was a lack of communication somewhere? IDK.

Cheers,

Mike