[jbpm-dev] Drools and jBPM 5.5.x branches have been created

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:00:59 EDT 2012

Hi Tiho,

I saw Kris had changed jBPM's POMs to 5.5.0-SNAPSHOT and Marco confirmed
jBPM has moved to 5.5.x (and not 5.4.x as we had with Beta1) this morning.
I am therefore (led to believe) 5.5.x is correct for jBPM.

Since jBPM has been branched to 5.5.x I'd assume Designer and Form Builder
had to branch too. Of course I could be mistaken, IDK your projects as well
as you do.

Mark sent an email over the weekend saying we were to start on CR1 this
week.

With kind regards,

Mike