[jbpm-dev] Drools and jBPM 5.5.x branches have been created

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:28:38 EDT 2012

LOL,

Yep, I think there was some misunderstanding earlier ;)

Normal service has been restored - other than jBPM POM's on master which
show the release as 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT... Mark said you won't be doing a
5.5.0-SNAPSHOT before 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT so consider it a bonus ;)

I'd appreciate it if someone with jBPM knowledge could check what's in git
on master (for jBPM) is OK now....

Cheers,

Mike