[jbpm-dev] jbpm and business rule task

Giovanni Marigi gmarigi at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 03:38:22 EDT 2013

Hi,
in case I would like to call a process with business rules tasks via jbpm console, where should I insert the code to fire the rules?
Should I get the ksession from a kcontest and then call the fireAllRules method? (every time before a rule task?)

I don't have any custom code to start the process where I could use a stateful session and use one of the two approaches
Fire Until Halt
Agenda & Process Event Listeners

Moreover why when a process meets a rule task doesn't fire automatically the rules?
In my opinion this should be the default behaviour

Thanks,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Marigi
Red Hat - JBoss Consultant -
email: gmarigi at redhat.com
Mobile: +39 3423175986
Office: +39 0687502315

Red Hat Italy
Via Andrea Doria 41m
00192 Roma - Italy
www.redhat.com

Prima di stampare, pensa all'ambiente ** Think about the environment before printing