[jbpm-dev] Issue regarding jBPM implementation

Namit Khandelwal namkha.pericent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:22:32 EDT 2013

Hello,

Good Evening !!!

I am Namit Khandelwal working as a Java developer. I am implementing jBPM
for process automation in order to jump at advance level in technology.

I have downloaded the full installer from the link available your community
site and  I have installed the BPMN 2.0 plugin to eclipse integration. I
have set jBPM run-time to eclipse. I have downloaded the drools plugin &
features to eclipse.

And finally,

I have created a simple application using jBPM project and added a simple
script task to process that is running perfectly fine, I have no issue.

But when I deployed all the application's wars that was generated in jboss
server's deployment directory I am facing some kind of exceptions that was
unable to trace but definitely I will.

*I didn't get the way how to start using the jbpm console when I logged in
using  krisv/krisv*
*I got the whole UI. But no process is there. Everything is blank. Nothing
is working. How can I start over here. I request you to please show me the
way to go through it.*

*Another problem is that How could I start using jBPM for web application.
How can we integrate it with our JavaEE applications. *
*
*
I would request you to please suggest some way to move on.

Thanks