[jbpm-dev] jbpm 6 released ?

John Shooab jshooab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 07:25:49 EST 2013

Hello Cristiano,

We have to agree with you. That factory approach is really a "point of
risk" for osgi !

We had problems with hibernate too and we use Open JPA plus Aries JPA.

but you told me that there are people using drools with blueprint.  but
they wouldn't get into same problems too?

have you talked about this with the drools/jbpm teams ?

do you mind if I contact you personally ?

thanks,

John