[jbpm-dev] jbpm 6 released ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 07:42:24 EST 2013

On 17/12/13 09:25, John Shooab wrote:
> Hello Cristiano,
>
> We have to agree with you. That factory approach is really a "point of
> risk" for osgi !
>
> We had problems with hibernate too and we use Open JPA plus Aries JPA.
so you know what I'm talking about... :)

> but you told me that there are people using drools with blueprint.
> but they wouldn't get into same problems too?
well, what I know is that blueprint is based on heavy spring stuffs...
and there are always some magic with spring :)
I saw that there are some examples with karaf and spring, maybe you
could have a try...

> have you talked about this with the drools/jbpm teams ?
yep, the best answer that I had was "we don't have payable customer that
is using osgi" !

> do you mind if I contact you personally ?
ok