[jbpm-dev] Fwd: 6.0.0.Beta5 release

Michael Biarnes Kiefer mbiarnes at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 09:08:41 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I want to announce the 6.0.0.Beta5 release for this Friday (05.07.2013), as planned.
We will start to create the branches on Friday morning and hopefully we can do this release
in less then four days :-)
Closing of the commit window will be in the night from Thursday(04.07.2013) to Friday(05.07.2013).
It is up to you, but on Friday (05.07.2013) at 08:00 AM GMT (Madrid, Brussels, Berlin, Paris) the masters
will be branched.
What was not committed by then will not be comprehend in the 6.0.0.Beta5 release.

Please assure before pushing your changes that they don't break the build!

Taking a look to Jenkins i saw that nearly all projects are in "blue" - this is a really good.
except:

droolsjbpm-tools (red)
drools (yellow)
jbpm (yellow)

Could the responsible people take a look and if and fix this?

We have detected two bugs that could block the release:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-183
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-4041

The release start is dependent on the resolution of these bugs or on the detection of new ones.
We will inform you ASAP if something delays the release.

Cheers

Michael