[jbpm-dev] Fwd: JBPM

Shirantha Pradeep shirantha.pradeep at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:33:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I downloaded, JBPM and when I am compiling the installation, I get the
error at the downloading part of the eclipse.- refer to below screen shot/
I have downloaded Eclips and saved as a zip file in lib , and run the
builder again. Still the error is same.

Can you suggest a solution for this. ? I am using JBPM 6/

Further, my plan is to develop a simple workflow where people can log on
line and submit their leave applications, admin to approve, and provide
reports on how they have utilized their leave entitlements/ how many
available leave are there etc.

So, Your comments on the above point also welcome as I am new to JBPM..
Trust this system can easily modded to something like that.

Kindly suggest me if I need to install, some other plug ins or tools to
make above development easier.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks & Regards,
--