[jbpm-dev] jBPM on Android

Rajat Jain addresseerajat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:25:52 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

This is Rajat Jain from India. I don't know if this is the correct place
for this post, but I couldn't contact Kris Verlanen.

I have been browsing through the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) projects
shortlisted for 2013 and I came across jBPM on
Android<https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC13Ideas#jBPM_on_Android>
.

I would like to work on this project. Can anyone elaborate on the project,
like what are the deliverable(s)/aims and current status of the project.

Also how can I start ? I have a fair knowledge of java and Android.

Regards

Rajat.