[jbpm-dev] [rules-dev] 6.0.0.CR1 tagged - procedure for commits from now on

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:03:54 EDT 2013

I've got a ton of cherry picks to do for guvnor, kie-wb-common and
drools-wb plus a couple for droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap and
kie-wb-distributions.

I'm on PTO until Monday, so it might be worth holding off on cherry picking
to the first three until I've cherry picked first to minimize conflicts.

Sent on the move