[jbpm-dev] JBPM on Apache Karaf (OSGI Runtime)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:30:46 EDT 2013

Hi Charles,

Ok it seems that this class is bothering JPA:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-audit/src/main/java/org/jbpm/process/audit/VariableInstanceLog.java#L40

But the weird thing is that all the Entities from jbpm-audit are almost the
same.
Which version of OpenJPA are you using? We should check if they support
the: @SequenceGenerator annotation.

I'm sure that if we remove that we will have troubles with some vendors (if
I don't remember wrong with Oracle) that require an external table to
generate auto incremental values.

Cheers