[jbpm-dev] Deployment using jbpm6 built

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 04:03:04 EDT 2013

The Deployment Tab is not mandatory but you can use it to see the deployed
units.
In order to test the HR project now you need to build it and deploy it. IN
order to do that you need to:
1) Go inside the HR directory
2) In the Tools menu choose Project Editor
3) When the project editor is active you can choose Build & Deploy

4) [Optional] you can monitor that it was deployed correctly in the
Deployment Tab
5) You will see the Hiring a new developer process in the Process
Definition List

Cheers

PS: Please use the User Forum and not the dev list

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Gabriel Bechara <gbechara at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Using jbpm 6 last build I have a tab labeled 'deploy'. This tab is not
> available in beta2 but seems to be a mandatory step to access processes at
> runtime.
> Tried to use it for the HR project without success, can you give us some
> guidance?
>
> Regards
> Gab

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>