[jbpm-dev] Your idea please to design this case

Ouadï BELMOKHTAR ouadi.belmokhtar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:45:39 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I know that this mailing list is dedicated to jBPM developers, but I am
pressed byrealization time.

So

I am developing a workflow web-based application, the simplification of
BPMN2 process definition is :

The first human task is assigned to *Maker* actor.

Then the second human task is assigned to *Checker* actor.

Currency can take : *OnInstance* or *Validated* states in database.

Maker actor complete his HumanTask after adding a new currency across a
JSF form, after that, the currency take the OnInstance state in database.

After Checker actor connect to the application, hi has a list of
assigned HumanTask in combination with currencies data that are
OnInstance state (already added by Maker actor), by clicking on a
currency item in the list, the checker actor is forwarded to a JSF page
in order to validate this currency, his assigned HumanTask must be
completed at the same time of submitting the currency validation JSF form.

*The problem is, how to associate each Currency that is OnInstance state
with Checker HumanTask, in order to complete his HumanTask at the same
time of validating the selected currency in the list ?*

The completion of checker HumanTask and validation of currency must be
done at the same time, *THEN we must define a mechanism in order to
associate the currency just added by Maker actor with checker assigned
humanTask created by jBPM engine across wish he will validate this
currency. *

So, this association must be done just after the Maker actor add a new
currency and completing his HumanTask.

/So, we must consider when the Maker actor added several currencies in
one time, in this case, several HumanTask will be assigned to Checker
actor by the jBPM engine./

Thanks in advance

Ouadi,

/. /