[jbpm-dev] org.kie.workbench.services:kie-wb-common-data \ KieWorkbenchCommonData

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:15:50 EDT 2013

Hi,

The captioned module has been deleted.

It contained 2 classes:-

1) ConstraintValueHelper - I have moved elsewhere (I don't think anyone
uses it, as it's use was specific to various Drools Workbench screens).

2) Observer - I have deleted this. It was only used by 1 screen in
kie-wb-common (the POM Panel in the Project Editor). It's use was flawed
and hence it might as well not have been used.

I've updated the POMs and gwt.xml files for the following (master branch):-

guvnor
kie-wb-common
drools-wb
kie-wb
kie-drools-wb
jbpm-designer
jbpm-console-ng

There might be some I'm unaware of.

If I have missed any you can simply delete the dependency from your POM and
gwt.xml files.

This is part of a tidy-up before I complete the guvnor/kie-wb-common split
that caused pain for Beta4.

With kind regards,

Mike