[jbpm-dev] New branches for split of guvnor and kie-wb-common

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:30:32 EDT 2013

Hi Mike, can you explain me a little bit more about the changes?
I will create a branch in jbpm console ng, but I'm not sure about what
changes are you doing to align the new refactoring.
Can somebody give me the new GAVs and the one that we need to remove?
Maybe I've missed an email about that. I guess that I will need to do
almost the same as in designer.

Something like this:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-designer/commit/c3ed55447991290bbbc7892bbd40934595fc2e6c

What kind of errors did you see in the console? Issues with the
FormBuilder??
Please let me know, because we need to notify Pere about that.

Cheers

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -