[jbpm-dev] Example Mina & human task list

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:35:52 EST 2013

Hi, you shouldn't write to the dev list, because the dev list is only for
Developers that work in the development of jBPM.
You should use the User Forums.
If you have the book examples, you need to adapt the one working with swing
to work with JSF. If you know how to work with JSF it should be straight
forward.

Please do not respond this email for further questions.

Cheers

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Ouadï BELMOKHTAR <ouadi.belmokhtar at gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Hi jBPM developers;
>
> I'm new in jBPM development, I just read the first 7 chapters in book
> "jbpm5_developer_guide", and I want to build a simple console application
> (before using JSF web-based application) that shows the tasks list
> associated to an owner, using the "Evaluation.bpmn" example provided with
> jBPM5 installer by default.
>
> *Can any one provide me a simple example to interact with Human task
> service using "Mina work item handler" in order to showing the task list
> associated to "krisv" user.*
>
> Help me please.

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar