[jbpm-dev] Problem with Drools Guvnor

Baba, Javeeduddin jbaba at FTDI.COM
Thu May 2 11:52:53 EDT 2013

Hi JBPM-Dev,

                          We're exploring several rules engines for our
company. I'm trying to explore Drools. I'm having lot of issues with the
Guvnor and Designer.

Guvnor:

1)      I installed sample repository, but I cannot edit rules in Guided
rule editor

2)      Cannot upload model jar file

Designer:

1)      Cannot open designer

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-          Jbaba

The information contained in this transmission is confidential information
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.No public
posting or commercial use of this communication is permitted without the
express written permission of FTD. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,