[jbpm-dev] Questions on Deploying rules or exposing them as a Web service

Baba, Javeeduddin jbaba at FTDI.COM
Fri May 3 12:10:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

    I have one question. Can we , after creating rules in Guvnor or in
Eclipse IDE, deploy rule in Application server    or   at-least expose
these rules as a web service so that other application can use these
rules.

Thanks

-          Javeed

The information contained in this transmission is confidential information
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.No public
posting or commercial use of this communication is permitted without the
express written permission of FTD. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,