[jbpm-dev] Make jBPM Designer / Guvnor / Uberfire Reusable as Components | Pure Java Based Workflow Definition

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:42:49 EDT 2013

Hi Sumida,
Everything is a component in jbpm nowadays so you can use the features that
you want in your applications.
About the second point, we are following the bpmn2 standard which is based
on xml, you can also get the object representation of the process.

Cheers

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Suminda Dharmasena <sirinath at sakrio.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing for 2 requests:
>
>    1. Can you make the designer component based so these components can
>    be used separately as parts of other projects. Also make Uberfire so it can
>    also be used in other projects as components. Also provide developer
>    documentation for this. Also this this for Guvnor as parts of this can be
>    used in other projects.
>    2. Can you add ability to define workflows in jBPM and Drools as pure
>    Java constructs similar to Windows Workflow Foundations
>
> Suminda
>
> --
> Suminda Sirinath Salpitikorala Dharmasena, B.Sc. Comp. & I.S. (Hon.)
> Lond., P.G.Dip. Ind. Maths. J'Pura, MIEEE, MACM, CEO Sakrīō! ▣ *Address*:
> 6G • 1st Lane • Pagoda Road • Nugegoda 10250 • Sri Lanka. ▣ *Mobile*:
> +94-(0)711007945 ▣ *Tele*: +94-(0)11-5 864614 / 5 875614 / 2 825908 ▣ *Web
> *: http://www.sakrio.com>
> This email is subjected to the email Terms of Use and Disclaimer:
> http://www.sakrio.com/email-legal. Please read this first.

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -