[jbpm-dev] Make jBPM Designer / Guvnor / Uberfire Reusable as Components | Pure Java Based Workflow Definition

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:30:38 EDT 2013

Handling the process programmatically is possible but there is no updated fluent api to handle it. I guess that the main reason is because the idea of handling programmatically something which should be defined and managed by business analyst is not top priority. We are focused on developing tools to provide easy access without the need to code.

Remember that this is a community project and we are open to contributions and the fluent APIs sounds as a good start for a community member.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone