[jbpm-dev] next realease 6.0.0.Beta3 on Friday 24th May

Michael Biarnes Kiefer mbiarnes at redhat.com
Tue May 21 10:38:57 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

We have planned the next realease 6.0.0.Beta3 for the 24th May (Friday).
I ask you to push all commits that have to go into this release until 22nd May (Wednesday) evening (24.00 CET).
Everything what is not pushed on the "masters" of your projects will not be taken into account for this release.

To ensure a smooth release process I ask you to check if your projects build on Jenkins. If they don't please
do the necessary changes and fix them.

Here is the actual list [repository-list.txt] with all included projects for the release, and I hope it is up to date:

droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap
droolsjbpm-knowledge
kie-commons
drools