[jbpm-dev] Questions on Deploying rules or exposing them as a Webservice

Baba, Javeeduddin jbaba at FTDI.COM
Thu May 30 14:19:46 EDT 2013

Hi Tihomir,

                      Where can I get drools execution server war file.
And some notes on how to configure and access it.

Thanks

-          Javeed

From: jbpm-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:jbpm-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Baba, Javeeduddin
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 11:10 AM
To: Tihomir Surdilovic
Cc: jbpm-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: [jbpm-dev] Questions on Deploying rules or exposing them as a
Webservice

Hi,

    I have one question. Can we , after creating rules in Guvnor or in
Eclipse IDE, deploy rule in Application server    or   at-least expose
these rules as a web service so that other application can use these
rules.

Thanks

-          Javeed

________________________________

Note:

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. FTDI and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.

The information contained in this transmission is confidential information
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.No public
posting or commercial use of this communication is permitted without the
express written permission of FTD. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,