[jbpm-dev] how to use process variables inside workflow

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 05:31:52 EDT 2013

Hi Souri,
IN the old jbpm3 you can use a org.jbpm.jpdl.Def.DecisionHandler
implementation to do more complex decisions.
You just need to register that handler in the decision node. Notice that we
are about to release jbpm6 in the next few weeks. Usually we don't answer
user questions in the jbpm dev list.. because it's just for developers of
the framework. Please use the forums instead

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM, souri datta <souri.istheone at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>  I want to use some process variable inside conditional statement. I saw
> the 'decision' element
> http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html#decision.element , but
> could not find any example on how to use variables inside workflow files.
> Please share any you have on this.
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Souri

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>