[jbpm-dev] Open Collaborative Value production platform

Ampie Barnard ampieb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:25:33 EDT 2013

Hi jBPM devs,

I am currently involved in an initiative that aims to put a platform in
place to support collaborative online value production. This entails
peer-to-peer value production, b2b, a lot of metrics (objective and
subjective) that contribute to a reputation, adaptive case management and
eventually also simulation based on VDML.  It will be open source.

We are currently favoring jBPM as a platform to start from. However, we
also believe that the jBPM team may be interested in where we are going
with this, and that there could be possible synergies. We want to support
the OMG's VDML, CMMN and UML (class diagrams), and these could be natural
compliments to the current BPMN support. Who can we have a short
conversation with just to test the water so to speak?

Kind Regards

Ampie