[jbpm-dev] jBPM 6.0 on TomCat 6.0 / 7.0

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:17:44 EDT 2014

Hi Venkata,
We provide a tomcat distribution of the KIE workbench, which is the
application deployed inside the jBPM Installer inside JBoss.
You can find the tomcat distribution here:

tomcat7.war<https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/artifact/maven/redirect?r=snapshots&g=org.kie&a=kie-wb-distribution-wars&v=6.1.0-SNAPSHOT&e=war&c=tomcat7>

This distribution is customised to work on Tomcat but you will need to
setup as explained here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/kie-wb-distributions/tree/master/kie-wb/kie-wb-distribution-wars/src/main/tomcat7

HTH

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:49 PM, <Venkata_D_Moturu at homedepot.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> We are trying to deploy and run jBPM 6.0 on Tomcat server 6.0.
>
> Is there any documentation on installation and configuration steps for
> deploying jBPM 6.0 on Tomcat Server?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> The information in this Internet Email is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Email
> by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
> taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed
> to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject
> to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing The Home
> Depot terms of business or client engagement letter. The Home Depot
> disclaims all responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of
> this attachment and for any damages or losses arising from any
> inaccuracies, errors, viruses, e.g., worms, trojan horses, etc., or other
> items of a destructive nature, which may be contained in this attachment
> and shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or special
> damages in connection with this e-mail message or its attachment.

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -