[jbpm-dev] Remove multiple frame concept and add extra columns to the task list grid

Akila Rathnayake akila.senarath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:57:10 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am a software engineer from Sri Lankan IT company who involved in
developments in JBPM6 .JBPM is very much friendly for developers but the
problem is end users might have some confuses when using this framework. I
think it is better changing existing JBPM framework than creating a new
front end applications. can you help me to make changes in user interfaces
in JBPM6.

Followings are mostly I want to change in the framework,

1.       Remove multiple frame concept that newly added to the framework.
Because end users are not good enough in technologies and difficult to
interact with new methods. If it is difficult to remove it can you give me
a way to do some modifications like changing  width and heights of each
frames.

2.       A way to add extra columns to the "task list" grid and add another
button to the top of the grid to do some filtering things.
Waiting for you kind reply.
Best regards,
Akila
Sri Lanka