[jbpm-dev] Interested in Contribution

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:57:45 EDT 2014

Your next step would be to start using the latest version the jbpm 6
console (also called Kie Workbench), download the latest installer, and try
to model a business process and run it in there. You can write a blog post
about your experience with a tool, because that's a good way to start
learning and reinforce what you are doing with the tool.

Regards