[jbpm-dev] [rules-dev] services registered by OSGi bundle activators of Kie, Drools and Jbpm are still needed ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 10:18:57 EDT 2014

I agree that should have a consistency.

but where should we start from ?

are you able to point me to any resource describing a good setup
workflow using that new stuffs that I can use as base for my own
investigation?

The examples that I saw until now are using factories. what I can
remember last time I tried 6.x, that factories won't work in osgi, so
they are good candidates to be registered by those activators.

Cristiano