[jbpm-dev] Integration of a Java Application w/ JBPM Console

T. Ujasiri tujasiri at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 10:45:48 EDT 2014

As for running a Java program and integrating it with the console, where could I find some good examples? I'm talking about something like downloading a PDF, verifying download success, and then performing various document checks, and also verifying success at each step (or if there's failure block until a user's attention). So far I've only seen processes defined and no Java applications accompany them.

Please advise!

-TU