[jbpm-dev] Feature request!

Vinay Vijay vinay.vijay at altair.com
Fri Jul 25 06:24:22 EDT 2014

Hi Mauricio,
               Thanks for the quick reply. I am doing a PoC on integrating jBPM into our environment which has a custom distribution structure, in-house identity management, etc. I saw that ‘instance migration tool’ is for future release in the documentation. Since processes in production have live data migration strategy becomes very important when we come across them. Hence I thought of asking that to be prioritized.
               What is the thought process behind this feature? Is there anything new coming in this regard? Also can you point me to the basic support available in jbpm 6.0?

Regards,
Vinay