[jbpm-dev] process instance BPMN and variable scope memory leak

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 05:47:18 EDT 2014

Can you please provide a reproducer for this:

2/ We try to change this in moving object (prototype) to process parameters
map, --> still the same issue: after bpmn execution object is still there
JVM garbage collection can not removed it

so we can check it out?

Usually a Junit inside a maven project is enough

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -