[jbpm-dev] canot claim task in 6.1.CR1

Akila Rathnayake akila.senarath at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:18:51 EDT 2014

hi all,

i think i solved this problem after doing little modification. :)
you just need to add refreshTasks() method to the release part
in actionsColumn() method in TasksListViewImpl.java as mentioned below,

cells.add(new
ReleaseActionHasCell(ActionsDataGrid.RELEASE.getDescription(), new
ActionCell.Delegate<TaskSummary>() {
            @Override
            public void execute(TaskSummary task) {
                currentAction = ActionsDataGrid.RELEASE;
                presenter.releaseTasks(Lists.newArrayList(task.getId()),
identity.getName());
               * refreshTasks();*
            }
        }));