[jbpm-dev] About Organization Structure development

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:19:57 EST 2014

Hi Sorrol,
We are usually not answering here, because this is a jBPM Developers (the
one that works in the framework itself) and not a User mailing list. But
take a look at the UserGroupCallback interface to start looking at how to
extend it to fulfil your needs.

Please write to the user forums next time.

Regards

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 7:00 AM, sorrol at 163.com <sorrol at 163.com> wrote:

>   Hi,I'm sorrol.You Know,the JBPM5.4 don't have Organization
> Structure.So,I hope to do some expansion on User-Group Model of the
> original.I want to Know,do you have some good advice in this wok.(eg:which
> interface could be extended...)
>
> thank you very much
>
> john sorrol carefully

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>