[jbpm-dev] [HELP] kie workbench does not work behind of nginx reverse proxy

TanXuQing missedone at msn.com
Sun Mar 23 12:40:41 EDT 2014

Hi Folks
i know this is the Dev maillist, but i'm not able to post my question on the forum due to 'frequency limit' issue, not sure what does the error mean.
in my case, I successfully setup BPMS on EAP 6.1.1 and can access it via port 8080 (login, import 'Evaluation' demo, and start process instance, check status, etc.), which means it's functional working.
then i tried to setup nginx in front of BPMS as the reverse proxy, i can load the login page via port 80, but the problem is after i input the username/password and press 'enter', it never bring up the Kie workbench page, it always showing "please wait, loading appliation"
do you have any idea how could this happened? thanks in advanced!
below is my nginx configuration:

cat /etc/nginx/conf.d/80.conf
include /etc/nginx/conf.d/upstreams/*.conf;
server {  listen    80;  server_name   *.x.y.z;  include /etc/nginx/conf.d/locations/http/*.conf;}
cat /etc/nginx/conf.d/upstreams/*.conf
upstream us_8080 {  server 127.0.0.1:8080;}
cat /etc/nginx/conf.d/locations/http/*.conf
location /business-central {  proxy_pass                  http://us_8080;  proxy_next_upstream         error timeout invalid_header http_500 http_502 http_503 http_504;  proxy_redirect              off;  proxy_set_header            X-Real-IP $remote_addr;  proxy_set_header            Host $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-Host $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-Server $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;}location /dashbuilder {  proxy_pass                  http://us_8080;  proxy_next_upstream         error timeout invalid_header http_500 http_502 http_503 http_504;  proxy_redirect              off;  proxy_set_header            X-Real-IP $remote_addr;  proxy_set_header            Host $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-Host $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-Server $host;  proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;}