[jbpm-dev] change uberfire frame heights and widths

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:41:02 EDT 2014

Inside the jbpm-console-ng you have a lot of Uberfire Screens annotated
with @WorkbenchScreen and also you have @WorkbenchPerspectives which are
the ones that defines the layouts for the different screens. Inside the
Perspective you can change the sizes of the internal panels, you should
check that out.

@Mike: can you share with him a link to an example?

--
 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>