[jbpm-dev] change uberfire frame heights and widths

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed May 7 04:17:37 EDT 2014

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/blob/master/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks-admin/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks-admin-client/src/main/java/org/jbpm/console/ng/ht/admin/client/editors/settings/TaskAdminSettingsPresenter.java

You should read up on UberFire too: http://www.uberfireframework.org/