[jbpm-dev] change heap memory to build war file(fullProfile)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:02:48 EDT 2014

The question is what you are trying to achieve? Do you really need the full
profile? In order to build the full profile we have dedicated machines that
can take 6 hours to compile, and we run that once a day or so. We as
developer we never run that.
You can tweak the memory and thread parameters in the pom.xml file, feel
free to review they gwt-maven plugin to see which parameters are available.

Regards

--
 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar