[jbpm-dev] modify kie workbench

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:42:02 EDT 2014

The "kie-wb" distribution includes drools and jbpm console (but it also
includes other things you don't mention, like jBPM Designer and jBPM Form
Modeller).

You could fork kie-wb-distributions and delete the dependencies in
kie-wb-webapp relating to the things you don't need - effectively creating
your own custom distribution.