[jbpm-dev] modify kie workbench

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu May 22 03:40:03 EDT 2014

Hi Akila,
You don't need to change anything in the kie-wb, if you change it in the
console and compile locally kie-wb you will get the changes, because kie-wb
is just using the same panels defined in the jbpm console ng.

Regards

--
 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar