[jbpm-dev] map a process variable

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:59:49 EDT 2014

AFAIR, there was a way to use process variables in the name of a task (Not
sure if this is still possible). That could be one option.
Another option could be to create your own HumanTask WorkItem handler
(extending the one that you are currently using) and modify the name of the
task there.
These solutions doesn't allow you to add a new column in the UI, but at
least you can customize the name of the tasks so they don't have the same
name.

Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com