[jbpm-dev] jBPM on Android - GSoC 2015

Supun Athukorala asped08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:14:30 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am currently working on android version of jBPM engine where end users
without any real development experience might be able to use it do model
simple Android applications.
I am going to create a Knowledge Base for android task of messaging. where
when modeling application users can send a message as a task.

But I am confused how to start implementing the knowledge base. I am
currently studying the prototype created by Kris Verlaenen. I would be
greatful If anyone can guide me or give me examples to create a knowledge
base.

Thanks
Supun.