[jbpm-dev] jBPM on Android - GSoC 2015

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:41:07 EDT 2015

Hi Supun,
I'm not entirely sure about what are you trying to do. Can you elaborate a
little bit more on what are you looking to create? You don't need to create
a knowledge base for modelling a process right?
Or do you want to execute an existing definition?

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Supun Athukorala <asped08 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am currently working on android version of jBPM engine where end users
> without any real development experience might be able to use it do model
> simple Android applications.
> I am going to create a Knowledge Base for android task of messaging. where
> when modeling application users can send a message as a task.
>
> But I am confused how to start implementing the knowledge base. I am
> currently studying the prototype created by Kris Verlaenen. I would be
> greatful If anyone can guide me or give me examples to create a knowledge
> base.
>
> Thanks
> Supun.

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>