[jbpm-users] unable to deploy a process definition (jBPM 4 b2)

SirFrancis sirfrancis at riotstarters.de
Thu Apr 23 08:41:18 EDT 2009

Thanks for your hint.
Searching for files referencing the "jpdl.xsd" give no
results. But while searching for the files I found out that
the "jpdl.xsd" was not available in the classpath. So I made it
available in the classpath, but this didn't resolved the problem.
.
Now I focused on the classloader and change the behaviour of it,
to prefer the classes in the WEB-INF folder.
And voila, everything works fine. it seems that some libs deliverd by the
weblogic server are not compatible.

For all people also deploying on a Weblogic 10.3:
In detail I added the following lines to the "WEB_INF\weblogic.xml" file :

  <container-descriptor>
    <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
  </container-descriptor>

Now I'm facing another problem. but for this I'll open another thread,
after some more researches.

thanks and best regards
sirfrancis