[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM4: Error deleting process definition history (with f

kevinw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 10:21:56 EDT 2009

I'm trying to condense it into a smaller test case because of the large number of dependencies.

The error kept popping up after a svn update because the delete of a HistoryProcessInstanceImpl was not cascaded to the set of historyActivityInstances. I changed the Hibernate configuration in jbpm.history.hbm.xml for that part to this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242638#4242638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242638