[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 4 task form examples

manishh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 19 04:59:33 EDT 2009

I had seen that issue before. Actually the problem is that I haven't deployed the examples because I am using tomcat and not jboss(and I couldn't configure the jbpm examples to run on tomcat). I just ran the junit test cases in eclipse.
I have built a simple process and I want to manage the states/variables associated with the process instance through a web interface (the web project is to be deployed on tomcat and not jboss).
The task form example shows how to access  the process variables in the ftl file and how to associate an ftl file with a task. But I need to know how to use this ftl file (associated with a task) to render on the UI when the process is executing that task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244504#4244504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244504